Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL SHRANK MY SWOLLEN FOOT

Last year around 10 .M., I was doing some vaccuming  when something hard hit the upper part of my right foot. I didn't notice the swelling until few minutes later when my upper foot began to look like an ugly looking swollen green monster. I called my boss and told him I may not be able to work for a week because of my foot  but the thought of being in pain and walking miserably for a week was too much for me to take.

Around that time, I was researching about essential oils so I decided to go to the internet and just searched essential oil for swelling. It mentioned lavender essential oil as the number one suggestion so I told my husband to go to our health food store and check if they got one. At the store, the sales lady suggested since I'd use it for treatment I have to use the Bulgarian 100% lavender essential oil.

When we get back to our car, I applied the lavender essential oil right away. By the time we reach home fifteen minutes later, half of the swelling was gone. I kept on applying it until by three in the afternoon,  the swelling was totally gone. My husband and I was able to go out that afternoon and I was able to go to work the next day. Since then, we've stocked up on some essential oils and been using them for health and beauty purposes.


Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment