Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

HOW TO INCREASE YOUR pH INTO ALKALINE USING BAKING SODA MAYBE PREVENTING NOROVIRUS?

A virus flu like norovirus needs a right environment in order to thrive and that environment is by having an acidic body. A disease free body is a body that has an alkaline pH of 7.1. Below pH 7, the body is acidic and ALL diseases, repeat ALL diseases, live and thrive in acidic body environment. Diseases like cancer, diabetes, flu, everything, all signifies a disruption of the body's pH condition..meaning it's acidic.

A pH means POTENTIAL HYDROGEN, meaning the degree or power of concentration of hydrogen ion in a solution that's needed to transport oxygen to our blood and cells. A low pH means low potential absorption of oxygen in our body and high pH means higher potential absorption or level of oxygen supply in our blood and cells.

Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) has a pH of 8.1 and our body, through our pancreas, actually produces bicarbonate in order to make the body alkaline. Producing bicarbonate is one of the major function of the pancreas and any problem in pancreas will create a chronic acidic state in our body.

A story back in the 1920s, during the flu season people who would take baking soda after onset of flu got cured right away, and this is still true today. The recommended use of baking soda is 1/2 teaspoon on 8 oz of water (distilled preferably) and should be taken on empty stomach. It's recommended to use baking soda made WITHOUT aluminum like the Red Mill brand.

I bet if Dr. Oz will endorse baking soda as a way to increase our pH level into alkaline, America will listen right away. But the question is, will Dr. Oz and the drug industry support a cure that's not going to benefit their  profit? Remember the drug industry thrive when people are sick, not when healthy.

Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, researcher Don York  used baking soda in cleaning soil contaminated by uranium and removed 92% of them. Sodium Bicarbonate is also used to protect patients from toxicity of chemotherapy. It's also used for cleaning septic tanks. For skeptics, check other websites about benefits of baking soda and from there, you decide.


Copyright 2013 Ketchie V. Schauf

3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2349010754824  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS, DENGUE FEVER. HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE,  ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN, ERYSIPELAS, MALARIA,  BACTERIA DIARRHEA, JAPANISE B ENCEPHALITIES, RABIE, BREAST INFECTION.  ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2349010754824  he is a real good and honest man.  website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2349010754824  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS, DENGUE FEVER. HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE,  ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN, ERYSIPELAS, MALARIA,  BACTERIA DIARRHEA, JAPANISE B ENCEPHALITIES, RABIE, BREAST INFECTION.  ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2349010754824  he is a real good and honest man.  website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. email him  Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    ReplyDelete