Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

10 SURE-HIT PICK UP LINES!

Women find humor irrisistible and sometimes the instant way to a woman's heart is by making her laugh. Humor is a must in every relationship. Without humor, there won't be laughter at home and no happy memories. Sometimes it's not the brawn nor the brain that would capture a woman's heart but a great sense of humor.

Here are 10 funny pick-up lines that you can try! Steal a woman's heart by making her laugh.

1.   Aren't you tired yet? Because you've been running in my mind all night long.
2.   Am I a bad shooter? Because I keep on missing you.
3.   Hi! Are you Google? Because you got everything that I've been looking for.
4.   Life without you is like a broken pencil...pointless!
5.   Ooops! I think I lost my number. Can I have yours?

6.   Hi! You got raisins? No? How about a date?
7.   Are you a dictionary? Because you add meaning to my life.
8.   Sorry, I forgot your name. Can I call you mine?
9.  You must be a thief because you stole my heart.
10. I only want to be with you twice...now and forever.

Have fun! You never know, the woman of your dream may be a laugh beat away.


Copyright 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment